Monday, May 21, 2012

Hello, Monday

Linking up with Lisa Leonard to say hello to another week.

Hello, warm, cloudy (rainy?) weather - I love spring!




Hello, week without Igor. He's in the Schwarzwald hiking and fasting (weird but it's good for him), so we're realizing just how much he does at home (a lot!). And I am super-thankful that my brother-in-law is bringing Monkey to kindergarten most days this week (what a huge help!)


Hello, choir rehearsal (concert next Monday), German-American-Namibian Sewing Club (love!), friends visiting and just hanging out with the kids.

Hello,  more time sewing and blogging (hopefully...maybe). Oh and I shouldn't forget to say hello to taking care of myself, mainly by resting (something I find so challenging to actually do!).

What are you saying hello to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment