Monday, April 16, 2012

Hello, Monday

Another Monday, another chance to anticipate with gladness what lies ahead of me.  I'm happy to have started this habit of linking up with Lisa Leonard.

Hello, Monday.  You're gray but that doesn't mean you'll stay that way.  We are having very changeable spring weather, which makes for lots of spontaneity.

Hello, Igor being healthy enough to be back at work.

Hello, apartment that is continuing to make steps towards being organized...this is so difficult for me to do/maintain!

Hello, ideas of picnics in the orchard, times swinging and riding bikes, reading books in my new-favorite place (I need a photo of our couch with the afternoon sun - herrlich!), making good food and simply enjoying this wonderful life I've been given!



What are you saying "hello" to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment