Monday, April 23, 2012

Hello, Monday

Saying hello to the week with Lisa Leonard.

Hello, April weather.  It's been rainy and sunny, windy and calm, cold and warm the past few weeks, and I'm expecting that to continue this week.  Makes for difficulty planning outings with the kids, but I love seeing the amazing colors of the clouds, sun and rain.




Hello, preparing for the US Consulate Bazaar in Frankfurt and Kaufladen in Darmstadt- I'm excited to participate in these events (and hoping to accomplish much this week!).


Hello, cute kids!  I am really glad to be photographing more of our life since beginning this blog.  It helps me remember how many really great moments we experience as a family.





Hello, choir - it's been so nice to be back singing!  Hello, Grapevine (English-speaking Bible study in Oberursel) - I'm looking forward to returning (with healthy kids!).  Hello, being thankful for the many, many things that I have and experience.

What are you saying hello to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment