Monday, March 12, 2012

Hello, Monday

Another Monday, another Lisa Leonard link-up.

Hello, Monday with sunshine and chirping birds - wonderful!

Hello, returning to hanging out the wash (since it actually has a chance to dry, not just freeze or remain wet).

Hello, continuing reading The Wind in the Willows aloud to the children - I love sharing this book with the kids!

Hello, spring cleaning - I love/hate that this involves cleaning in places that other people will not notice (behind the closets, etc.)  I'm not sure if  I'll accomplish all I'd like to, but at least I'm motivated to start!

Hello, week full of promise - birthdays, park visits, sewing, a wedding, the German-American-Namibian Sewing Club, date night!



What are you saying hello to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment