Monday, March 5, 2012

Hello, Monday

I'm greeting another week with Lisa Leonard.

Let's try this again:
Hello, week with less stress than the past one (and I hope this time my prediction is right!).

Hello, recovering and reflecting on our Create! am Main's first Kreativtag - it was such a great event with a fun, friendly, creative atmosphere!  Unfortunately, today didn't allow me time to post photos....definitely some are coming soon!

Hello, warmer weather.  Because of the train strike, Ivan is staying home today.  We're going to the playground (like old times, when all three were home:)

Hello, another week of trying to figure out what is currently the best schedule for our family...I think I do much better with fewer choices (it's so hard to say no to a fun possibility!).

What are you saying hello to?

No comments:

Post a Comment