Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hello, Monday

I'm very excited to say hello to this week with Lisa Leonard.
Last week was basically on "beam me up, Scotty" mode since Wednesday (3 sick kids...).

Hello, week with healthy family members (please!)


Hello, getting ready for Create! am Main this Saturday!!!!!

Kids helping prepare pom-pom activity
funky crayons:)

Hello, trying not to forget about the people I love (while I get ready for Create! am Main).

My main supporter - I couldn't do what I do without him:)

Hello, yarn, material, sticks, glue, paper and lots more craft things:)


Hello, warm weather and sunshine (we'll enjoy however long that lasts:)

Hello, busy, busy week - I hope I can enjoy every minute (or at least most minutes!)

What are you saying hello to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment